Permanent Magnet & IOLCP given 35% to 40% handsome returns in 1 month

Dear Blog readers,

Recently Last Month I have uploaded research blog of IOL Chemical and Pharma on 05/11/18  and Permanent Magnet Ltd. on 18/10/18

(IOL CHEMICAL at 140)
  • IOL chemical gained 140 to 186 in 20 days (33% up)



(Permanent Magnet at 140)
  • Permanent Magnet. Ltd. 140 to 196 in 1 month (40% Up)

I have booked 50% quantity in Permanent Magnet and 100% quantity in IOL chemical. 

Blog call will open till both give multibagger return like 2x or double from research level,

STOCK TIGERS
============================================

Comments

  1. Dear Sir,

    I am following you from few weeks and I found your analysis is explicit...I would like to get your view on Lumax Industries. I have bought it on 2400
    should I wait for the price or should leave. Kindly please give your view..


    Thanking you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! Thank you for sharing…https://www.sendhamarai.com/boom-lift.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALUFLUORIDE Ltd. (Once again)

IOL Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals Limited

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & F&O WORKSHOP